About VAT in Croatia
Since 1 March 2012 in Croatia VAT-fee has remained 25%.
Except for in hospitality and tourism services sectors, in which the VAT is 13%.
The VAT is not tax deductible for vehicles, company cars or representation.
About the VAT system in brief
Annual revenue above 230.000,00 Kn must be reported to the VAT system.
- Sales revenue from 0 to 230,000.00Kn VAT free
- Sales revenue between 230.000,00Kn - 800.000,00Kn must be declared quarterly
- Annual revenue of over 800,000Kn required monthly declarations
- If you have an EU tax number, monthly VAT - declarations are required regardless of revenue.
General tax information
- In Croatia the capital gains tax is 20%.
- The capital gain and dividend payment income tax is 12%.
- If the gains are reinvested and spent for raising equity there is no capital gains tax.
In Croatia, the company name can also be registered as a domain name free of charge one time.
If required, we will help create a website as well as organizing online advertising.
What is needed
If a private person is the company founder:
- ID card
- address card
If a company is the founder:
- original certificate of incorporation, which is not older than 30 days
- the company stamp
- person who will sign the official copies of the identity card and address card on behalf of the founding company